The Board of Directors of the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) convened on Thursday and pre-qualified the interested parties that meet the eligibility criteria to participate in Phase B (Binding Offers Phase) of the tender process for the acquisition of a majority stake of at least 67 pct of the “Igoumenitsa Port Authority”, in Western Greece, ANA reports.
The pre-qualified interested parties are (in alphabetical order):
1) AEGEAN OIL S.A.
2) ATTICA HOLDINGS S.A.
3) Consortium composed of the companies ARCHIRODON GROUP N.V.- ANEK & TRIDENT HELLAS GROUP
4) Consortium composed of the companies GRIMALDI EUROMED – MINOAN LINES
5) PORTEK INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LTD
6) QUINTANA INFRASTRUCTURE & DEVELOPMENT
7) THESSALONIKI PORT AUTHORITY S.A.
RELATED TOPICS: Greece, Greek tourism news, Tourism in Greece, Greek islands, Hotels in Greece, Travel to Greece, Greek destinations, Greek travel market, Greek tourism statistics, Greek tourism report
Photo Source: Wikimedia Commons License: CC-BY-SA Copyright: Evmeos
Original article: Seven candidates express interest in Igoumenitsa port of Greece.